Join a senior engineering team in highly collaborative culture, work with the most innovative technologies and enjoy a high level of autonomy.
- Mature ASX-listed startup in marketing automation and data analytics
- Highly collaborative environment fostering engineering best practices
- Work with the most innovative technologies with flexibility to experiment
Join a highly experienced senior engineering team in a culture of true collaboration on the product roadmap, strategy and continuing process improvement. Frequently cited as 'the best place to work' by their engineers, you will enjoy a high-level of autonomy in your work and flexibility to experiment and explore cutting-edge technologies. They uphold strong engineering best practices, and established a good balance between shipping product often and building things well.
What You'll Be Doing
- New and core feature developments
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving system and process performance
- Troubleshooting and complex bug fixes
- Collaborate with backend engineers, mobile SDK engineers and testers
- Manage sprints and release planning
Who we're looking for
- At least 5 years experience developing front-end web applications (no graduates and juniors please)
- Command in all areas of the SDLC including build and deployment
- Highly proficient in verbal and written communication, able to break down thought process, approach and explain technical concepts with clarity
- Strong project and time management skills, ability to self-manage
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. Git / Gitflow & equivalents)
- Comfortable with shipping a product regularly
- Curiosity and drive to explore other front-end frameworks (React, Redux, Vue etc), able to identify positives and negatives
- Have worked with Angular 2/4/5
- UX research and design experience
- Experience with Typescript
- Embrace and advocate engineering best practices including Agile methodologies
We welcome your involvement and sharing of open source projects if you have them. Feel free to include a link to your portfolio, blog, GitHub, StackOverflow, BitBucket, Dribbble, Behance - anything that shows off your skills!