Drive Service Delivery Excellence, Access and impact a future Digital Innovation agenda. Needs strong External Service Provider Management expertise!
- Lead & maintain the efficient delivery of IT Services across the business
- Assess & Drive a future Digital Innovation agenda
- Successful ASX listed business
The primary purpose of this position is lead and oversee the Technology Strategy & Operations across the business. You will plan, implement and manage the timely and efficient delivery of IT Services, Platforms & Digital Applications across the business. You will manage & drive outcomes with both internal teams and external technology service providers.
Planning & Strategy
- Devise, recommend and monitor all Technology related budgets
- Develop long-range and short-range strategies, plans and schedules for the acquisition and installation of applications & equipment including the transition strategy from old to new procedures;
- Provide leadership in the development and operation of all systems and applications;
- Plan & Implement corporate information strategies and follow them through to end-user operations and training;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to determine future business needs and associated impact on IT resources;
- Review and assess new developments in available equipment, software and digital platforms / applications and propose future adoption strategies
- Keep abreast of trends and potential market disruptions and evaluate potential impacts and advise the business accordingly;
- Assess & advise on digital offerings and impacts for the business including technology platforms, user experience, analytics and insights, mobile and innovation.
*Operations Management *(in conjunction with Internal Resources and External Service Providers)
- Manage Vendor / External Service Provider Relationships
- Manage the installation and maintenance of hardware, applications and systems;
- Ensure the effective utilisation of computers and office automation;
- Oversee the planning of training and assistance required for personnel involved in or affected by the introduction of IT equipment and/or applications;
- Ensure all aspects of IT security are monitored and adhered to by the business;
- Ensure all IT governance and compliance requirements are met for the Group;
- Develop and maintain formal procedures for IT operations;
- Contribute towards the development of service level agreements and ongoing management of service level compliance;
- Manage, direct and supervise the work of the IT team, including outsourced network management partners;
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant degree qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT and systems and new digital platforms and applications
- Business Analysis & Project Management capability
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve complex problems.
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) and training facilitation skills.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Ability to analyse performance and identify and implement appropriate actions to improve performance.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a challenging workload.
- Customer & User Experience focused
If you are interested in this progressive technology leadership opportunity. please click through below and send us your CV or contact Kyle McGinty on 0438209200 if you would like to have a confidential discussion.