Are you keen to join a high-growth SaaS startup aimed at improving the future of agriculture?
- Opportunity to join a high-growth SaaS Startup as one of the boots on the ground
- Agile, autonomous and fast-paced working environment, no two days are the same!
- Chance to disrupt an industry that is one of the most fundamental in the world
Then we have a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for growing the UK customer base. With offices in Sydney, Belfast and now London, we are looking for someone who can learn on the fly, is hardworking, motivated and hungry to succeed. Career progression is key to our business and therefore, we support and train employees to achieve a common goal. It is vital that this person has a passion for what they do and wants to make an impact on a "real" industry.
At the forefront of this next growth phase is marketing. With a lean marketing team currently in place, and headcount to grow more, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who will take on these core responsibilities:
Content Creation and Amplification
Scope and leverage highly valuable and creative content focused on adding value to livestock producers and their trusted network (e.g. accountants and advisors.)
- Please Note: The creation/writing of key content pieces is not a requirement
Create resources from content to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, videos etc.)
*Paid Media *
- Work with the Head of Marketing (Australia) and Head of Revenue (UK) to determine key channels and strategies to maximise PPC spend
- Create and implement consistent marketing messaging that is true to the AgriWebb brand and values across all PPC channels
- Execute on and constantly adjust agreed upon PPC strategies to maximise lead generation and customer growth
Events and Community
- Design and execute on strategies to ensure success at key industry events being attended by the AgriWebb team.
- Along with the Customer Success team organise and execute on AgriWebb hosted events in key geographical areas for customers and leads alike
- Work with the Head of Revenue to determine key speaking and presentation opportunities at key industry events throughout the year to raise the AgriWebb profile
- Leverage any and all existing AgriWebb customers to drive lead generation through referrals
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to quickly create and/or modify existing content for use in multiple channels
- Process driven with demonstrated success in developing and implementing new marketing processes involving multiple departments
Ability to leverage marketing tools including but not limited to Analytics, PPC, eDM, Marketing Automation, CMS and CRM tools
- Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Pardot and Salesforce preferred
Comfortable conducting customer interviews in order to refine and improve marketing efforts
- Four plus years experience working in a marketing capacity.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of B2B growth marketing
- Experience within SaaS highly advantageous, as well as the ability to work with multiple teams, including product and development
- Have previously leveraged digital channels and analytics to rapidly grow a B2B customer base
- Understanding of online and offline funnels, customer journeys and the SaaS buying experience
- Motivated self-starter with the desire to be a key contributor within a high-performance team
- Demonstrated experience executing on digital performance strategies, with strong numbers to show.
- High attention to detail, and great analytical ability; a willingness to dive into collected data to create valuable insights
- A desire to play your part in a high-growth SaaS startup
AgriWebb was born out of a real-life, personal problem for two of the Founders. Coming from four generations of Australian farmers, Justin Webb saw the need for a SaaS solution that enables farmers to simplify their record-keeping, solve audit and accreditation needs, and increase overall productivity by empowering them to make data-driven commercial decisions.
While studying at Oxford, Justin met Kevin Baum who recognised the global scale of the opportunity and a chance to disrupt a $1 trillion industry. They formed the business in 2014 along with a third Co-Founder, John Fargher, who grew up on a farm in SA and spent years searching for an applicable confluence between tech and farming.
Where are they on their journey?
Fast-forward four years and AgriWebb has raised over A$20 million in funding, has 40 employees across Australia and the UK, and over 3,200 farmers using their platform right now. Their main focus has been on building a scalable tech platform that is best-in-class and easy-to-use. With the recent acquisition of a UK competitor, and the collaborative insight contributed from world-leading advisors and shareholders, AgriWebb are now in a prime position to scale their operations globally and disrupt an industry that is one of the most fundamental in the world.
MitchelLake Growth is working on a retained basis with AgriWebb and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. All direct and third-party CVs will be forwarded to us. If this role is of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today. Due to the volume of applications, we will not be able to get back to everyone, but please keep checking our website for future vacancies.