We are seeking a talented and motivated Global Chief Operating Officer to build and drive their new operational hub and deliver on their strategies.
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the business
- Chance to join a business leading the way in "Intelligent Content"
- Flexibility and a great working environment
Linius Technologies Limited has invented and patented the Video Virtualisation Engine (VVE), which is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud. The Linius VVE transforms traditional video files, into data (or virtualized files), enabling unprecedented capabilities, flexibility and monetisation.
Accessing the data with the video file is the missing link for video cloud service providers, creating unparalleled value across the internet video industry. Linius has the potential to transform many multi-billion-dollar markets, and is initially focused on:
- Anti-Piracy: Applying proven data protection methods to video solve piracy
- Search: Search within videos and compile new videos on the fly
- Security and Defense: Intelligent search and immediate distribution of security footage
- Personalised Advertising: Hyper-personalised to individuals, timeslots and content
Linius is currently selling its platform to world-leading and tier one Media & Entertainment, Telco, Cloud providers, and Government Agencies. The company's software is already running on a leading studio, Education provider and Sport Entertainments business.
Linius has a 3-pronged strategy to dominate the video space:
- Direct Sales for Strategic PoCs
- Global Partners to commercialise
- SaaS to enable future innovation
Linius has well established near-term priorities and a strong spine of product and technical ability within the business, composed of a who's who team globally in technology but now seek a talented and motivated Global Chief Operating Officer to build and drive their new operational hub and deliver on these strategies.
As the Global Chief Operating Officer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Deal with the overall business operations and improve the connective tissue across tech, product and commercial functions.
- Develop a strategy that complements the vision of senior leadership and execute on the operations required to achieve Linius' objectives.
- Focus on driving day-to-day operating decisions as well as working closely with the CFO to create frameworks and structures to communicate these.
- Responsible for hiring and setting the overall organisation structure to ensure the company can scale globally.
- With strong short-term goals in place, the Global COO will set the medium and longer-term priorities by joining up the dots in the business.
- Manage, inspire and lead the Department Heads across Commercial, Product & Delivery
- P&L and budget responsibility to ensure the right processes and technology are in place to execute on the strategy.
Essential skills and experience you'll bring to the table:
- Experience holding strategic and operational management roles where you have scaled a SaaS business globally
- Strong experience managing cross-functional teams on a global level (Australia, Europe, UK, and East/West Coasts of USA), this person needs to be an effective leader
- P&L and budget management experience
- Strong background in SaaS, Direct-to-Consumer or channel experience within a start-up environment.
- Worked and thrived in an agile environment and continually improved culture where you have built and engaged a successful team
- Strategic and tactical but above all else have an interest and passion for all things awesome in the world of Tech!
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates; this means all direct and third-party CVs will be forwarded to us. If this role is of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.