Exceptional career growth opportunity to learn and build your knowledge base of the technology / digital marketplace quickly.
- Work with the most exciting and innovative tech companies in Australia
- Gain exposure to the very core of the startup ecosystem of Australia
- Be part of the best culture in the recruitment industry
Whilst most the recruitment industry is focused on transactional behaviours, old-school management styles and the numbers game, The MitchelLake Group draws its attention to the market and our customers in order to be transformational!
Centred on working with startups, traditional enterprise and digital transformation groups, we provide innovative recruiting solutions on two main premises: adding value and facilitating partnerships.
MitchelLake ultimately exists to help great ideas succeed. We help innovative businesses scale, and businesses of scale innovate! This is our mission. We are building an enduring global brand that is recognised as the global leader of talent for innovation.
MitchelLake provides flexible and transparent recruiting solutions from retained executive search, through to embedded, performance-driven project solutions. We've built a global network of respected technology leaders by being part of the industry, not merely as recruiters. We are active investors, we run global events, and we are commentators on important trends across the landscape.
Our core values define in simple terms who we are and how we engage with our customers, clients and colleagues.
- Partnership - To our customers, be they companies or candidates, we promise to be transformational, not transactional.
- Mindful - We always assume positive intent, we welcome and respect diversity in our market, our people, opinions and perspectives.
- Curiosity - The relentless pursuit of knowledge builds our capability, expertise and influence.
As part of our ambitious expansion plans for this year we are currently looking for an intelligent Graduate that has an eye for detail, interested in building a knowledge base in the technology / digital lanscape to join our family as a Research & Delivery Consultant and help impact the future growth with our Technology lead consulting team.
We want to chat with degree qualified candidates that are interested in:
- Gaining exposure to the weird and wonderful world of technology startups in Australia.
- Sourcing technical talent within a fast-paced recruitment business.
- Learning project management skills, gaining an understanding of recruitment best practice, and developing an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Becoming a 'technology savvy' and talented individual, while proactively using innovative candidate attraction and engagement strategies including social media, head-hunting and networking.
- Being able to operate effectively pressure and meet deadlines through prioritising and multitasking.
- Tracking and reporting value generation, from site reporting of improvement projects including, support and guidance to hiring managers and key stakeholders.
Whether you are new to the recruitment industry or love the Research aspects, or already have some aligned experience, if you're interested in an informal chat about your career, our culture and the opportunity that MitchelLake could present to you in 2017, then we would a happy to have a chat.
Feel free to call Kyle McGinty, Head of Talent, APAC on 0438 209 200 for a confidential discussion or send CV via this advert.