Awesome opportunity for an AngularJS Developer to join a hugely successful, tech-led start up based in Melbourne!
- Be part of a lean, mean, cross-functional team!
- Awesome, home grown, Melbournian success story!
- Watch your decisions have real, visible impact!
Angular JS Developer
Angular / Agile / AWS
MitchelLake is searching for someone to take on an awesome opportunity as a Lead Front End Engineer with one of Australia's biggest success stories in innovation. You will come on board at a very exciting time as the business has secured substantial funding that will help them continue the growth of their lean, mean and extremely talented cross-functional development team in Melbourne.
As an already gifted Engineer, you would be fully involved in the entire agile creative process from, inception to launch. You would be making high impact contributions as you work closely with the product and design teams to deliver products that will support the company's goals.
As a Lead Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Building and releasing amazing new company products and features
- Learn complicated solutions very quickly and become a source of knowledge for the rest of the team.
- Be considered an expert amongst peers and ideally the development community.
- Research and development to find the best options for given contexts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features and analyse complex feature requests and suggest implementation strategies.
- Define and improve the quality of code by participating in code reviews and contribute to the team becoming a well-oiled machine!
- A love for Agile development.
- Work closely with a dedicated UX/Design team.
Skills & Experience;
- Strong AngularJS Experience (1&2)
- Experience leading a team
- Understanding of build tools and how they relate to front-end development (grunt, webpack, gulp, etc)
- Ability to maintain existing code base with variant designs and implementations and strive towards a better tomorrow.
- Excellent understanding of Git and ideally experience using "Git Flow"
- Experience in a Scrum team and a detailed understanding of different scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of major frontend frameworks (Angular, Backbone js, Knockoutjs, React, etc).
- Strong experience with Unit Testing
- AWS Experience
- A real grasp of the benefits of being agile and lean
In return, the business offers a fantastic salary, awesome perks, an incredible office space and opportunities to innovate on a number of major developments across their applications.
If this sounds like you then please submit your CV via the link or directly to garethb(at)mitchellake.com