Focus on channel program expansion and channel development for specific regional markets and solution verticals.
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the direction of the business
- Chance to join a business leading the way in "Intelligent Content"
- Flexibility and a great working environment
Linius Technologies Limited has invented and patented the Video Virtualisation Engine (VVE), which is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud. The Linius VVE transforms traditional video files, into data (or virtualized files), enabling unprecedented capabilities, flexibility and monetisation.
Accessing the data with the video file is the missing link for video cloud service providers, creating unparalleled value across the internet video industry. Linius has the potential to transform many multi-billion-dollar markets, and is initially focused on:
- Anti-Piracy: Applying proven data protection methods to video solve piracy
- Search: Search within videos and compile new videos on the fly
- Security and Defense: Intelligent search and immediate distribution of security footage
- Personalised Advertising: Hyper-personalised to individuals, timeslots and content
Linius is currently selling its platform to world-leading and tier one Media & Entertainment, Telco, Cloud providers, and Government Agencies. The company's software is already running on a leading studio, Education provider and Sport Entertainments business.
Linius has a 3-pronged strategy to dominate the video space:
- Direct Sales for Strategic PoCs
- Global Partners to commercialise
- SaaS to enable future innovation
We seek a talented and motivated Business Development Channel Manager to focus on channel program expansion and channel development for specific regional markets and solution verticals. In this role, you will work closely with Linius partners to drive revenue growth and market adoption through channel partners.
As the Business Development Channel Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work with partners, Linius sales and partner teams to improve and execute channel programs in ANZ and other nominated global markets.
- Manage portfolio partners through acquisition, contract negotiation, onboarding, and other channel program activities to help channel partners grow their Linius business.
- Lead channel program agreement negotiations and participate in and execute complex deals.
- Create and execute enablement plans for channel partners.
- Set and manager revenue targets and work with the channel partners and Linius partner teams.
- Evangelise and enable in region sales and partner teams to drive partner recruitment and channel revenue.
- Serve as a key member of the Linius Sales team in helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Support channel operations while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, product, etc.)
- Utilise Salesforce and other internal systems to track key performance metrics.
Essential skills and experience you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Enterprise technology experience in partner management, partner program development, or consulting.
- Experience in leading contract negotiations and/or working on custom deals.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry.
- Ability to present in front of large audiences and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualisation and SaaS delivery models.
- Organisational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritise well in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Bonus points if you have an understanding and/or experience of IP video software products.
_MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates; this means all direct and third-party CVs will be forwarded to us. If this role is of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today. _