High impact and purpose driven role | Drive technology and product roadmap | Leverage ML and AI
- Fast growing business delivering omni-channel language services
- Help Australia's largest corporates & gov engage with foreign language speakers
- Transform how language services are delivered across channels in 180+ languages
Australia is among the most culturally diverse countries in the world. In 2016, nearly half (49%) of Australians were either born overseas or had at least one parent who was born overseas and speak over 300 languages.
LanguageLoop believes that helping organisations connect with customers anywhere, in any language leads to greater understanding, better experiences, and more opportunities.
LanguageLoop is looking for a Head of Technology, a newly created position responsible for creating, executing and championing their digital roadmap so it dominates in the delivery of language services in Australia.
What this role will involve
- Leveraging the latest technology in AI and ML to create a multilingual, omni-channel approach to deliver a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
- Leading a small team of IT professionals and working with external vendors.
- Leading LL's technology transition to a new platform for customer service/contact centre (approx. 800 calls a day), video and telephone interpreting systems and the development of new services such as multi-lingual chatbots.
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrated technology leadership experience. Fluid in moving from strategic to operational issues, driving project delivery across large corporate organisations, consultancies or start-up/small development teams
- Strong engineering fundamentals and being able to apply engineering best practices in context
- Commercially astute, trusted business driver who can lead, drive and influence change through the business
- Highly developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills, including the ability to provide concise advice to management on IT issues
- Excellent customer relationship skills with the ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in layman's terms
- Executive presence that translates well to influencing clients and industry peers
Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
About us | MitchelLake Group
MitchelLake Group has been advising early stage and mature organisations experiencing rapid growth and transformation for over a decade. We believe innovation is at the heart of our future. That is why we provide specialist talent for start-ups and companies in the high-tech space.
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates (including third-party and direct submissions). If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.