Our client is rapidly evolving the digital documents space. From desktop to cloud, they make it easy to create, edit, share, sign and collaborate.
- Do you have a strong track record of selling enterprise software?
- Are you looking for the next step up in your career or for a new challenge?
- Do you want to work for an innovative company with an award winning culture?
Australian-founded, and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Melbourne, Dublin and London, our client is rapidly evolving the digital documents space. From desktop to cloud, they make it easy to create, edit, share, sign and collaborate - online or offline.
They currently have over 650,000 businesses already using their product, including over 50% of the Fortune 500. Their award-winning products are used by millions of people every month in nearly 200 countries.
As Sales Director, you will play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the Enterprise Sales Channel with a focus on their APAC Region. This leadership role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and customers with more than 10,000 employees.
You will be expected to manage your own time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return by activity type. Enterprise prospects and customers will be at the forefront of digital transformation so you will need to be a trusted adviser to assist them during the transformative process.
As such, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team to build a pipeline by identifying and qualifying new customers. This includes, but is not limited to, cold calling and developing leads through referral channels to establish relationships and generate new product revenue.
- Managing the pipeline of existing and new sales opportunities from current and prospective customers to ensure that sales goals are achieved. This includes the qualification of opportunities within the pipeline, proper prioritization of activities, and management of time and commitments to ensure priority opportunities move through the sales cycle.
- Applying a solution-selling methodology and then properly managing the sales cycle to close sales of the company's solutions to prospects and customers. This includes solution design and preparation of proposals/quotes, performing or coordinating phone and web demonstrations when necessary, possible onsite meetings, and closing each sale as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Developing and maintaining a broad background and knowledge of product offerings to ensure the ability to design customer solutions.
- Implementing and providing feedback on sales and marketing campaigns as needed
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialisation preferred.
- 8+ years' experience in a B2B software solution sales function.
- Extensive and creative pipeline building experience.
- Proven track record of attaining and exceeding sales targets.
- Committed to being successful and continually improving, personally and professionally.
- Fundamentally results driven and metrics focused.
- Field sales experience, specifically lead management in a closed-loop sales and marketing environment, highly desirable.
- Experience interacting with decision makers: Office of the CIO preferred
- Proficient time management and prioritisation skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through. Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar on-demand CRM system necessary.