Fantastic opportunity for a senior developer to own and run a greenfield's project.
- Full Time/Melbourne CBD
- Great Flexibility/Exciting Startup opportunity
Do you want to work for the world's leading education companies? Are you wanting to help digitally deliver high quality framework to enable students? If so, we are looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer to take on this role and lead our company through a digital transformation.
This company has operations across 5 countries and is up and coming player in the education space. They are looking to rapidly scale and innovate to further expand in to diverse markets and are looking for a tech guru to lead them through the digital journey.
Here is what the tech guru will do:
- Create the web architecture roadmap
- Create and implement the database from ground-up
- Design the full stack for scale and speed
- Perform integration with back-end and front-end services
- Lead the practice and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
Here's what you the tech guru will bring:
2-3 years experience with -
- Back end capability using Python
- Database Creation
- Experience with multiple testing types
- Excellent knowledge and use of Git or any other version control system
- Demonstrated experience of keeping code clean and high level of quality
- Deep experience in agile and lean methodologies
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
The successful candidate will report to the product manager and own the user experience and MVP. You will receive the tools to support your work including a mobile and laptop as well as a great team to work for and with. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please apply or contact at for a further discussion regarding this role.
We look forward to hearing from you!