High-growth SaaS startup | Global markets | Pathway to Technical Leadership
- Melbourne-based high-growth SaaS startup
- Big impact in small team, ideas highly valued
- Pathway into technical leadership
The Team and Company
A forward-thinking startup spun out of a group of technology companies leveraging deep analytics, mathematics and operations research to help businesses operate more efficiently. The company is rapidly growing and have proven successes in helping businesses save money, time and ease in rolling out high quality networks. The high-powered team is bristling with ideas, and is at the forefront of innovation with cutting-edge technologies.
What will you be doing?
- Hands-on full-stack web development, bringing into production features that could open up new markets
- Staying close to the customer - supporting customer journeys, user experience and interaction design
- Collaborating with clients and colleagues on requirements gathering and business analysis
- DevOps and testing of application performance
- Working autonomously as well as a solid team player
Who are we looking for?
- Curious and driven mindset, a "can-do" attitude
- Eloquent communication and high proficiency in problem solving
- Experience with full-stack development
- Deep understanding and working skills in database systems (e.g. relational databases and SQL queries, ORMs and NoSQL concepts)
- Tertiary degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience in geospatial data concepts, formats and tools
- Worked with AWS systems and development (e.g. EC2's, Lambdas, serverless offerings.
- Appreciation of UX design
What's on offer?
- The team is bristling with ideas, extensive quality IP, big on innovation and new technologies
- Ideas are highly valued
- Supportive professional development pathways
- Work flexibility
We welcome your involvement and sharing of open source projects if you have them. Feel free to include a link to your portfolio, blog, GitHub, StackOverflow, BitBucket, Dribbble, Behance - anything that shows off your skills!
About us | MitchelLake Group
MitchelLake Group has been advising early stage and mature organisations experiencing rapid growth and transformation for over a decade. We believe innovation is at the heart of our future. That is why we provide specialist talent for start-ups and companies in the high-tech space.
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.