Join a high performing Fintech business to lead an entire Scrum team through the software development process. Hands-on technology with big impact.
- Fast growing Fintech business awarded Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Lead a cross-functional Scrum team while remaining hands-on
- Close collaboration with Founders and CTO, big impact on product roadmap
Our client is a high performing Fintech business experiencing rapid growth. They were awarded Deloitte Technology's Fast 50 in 2018, currently servicing over 3,500 clients, processed over 120,000 transactions and over $750m AUD.
They are now looking for a Technical Lead to lead an entire Scrum team through the software development process, involving the design and implementation of application architecture, cloud resource management, security and PCI compliance.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work directly with founders and CTO to translate business requirements into an amazing product
- Leading and supporting a cross-functional team, including code reviews, technical assistance and implementing engineering best practices
- Decision maker on choice of tooling, architectural and design models, and ensuring high application performance
- Design, configuration and management of Azure resources
- Leading the security and PCI compliance of their platforms
Who we're looking for
- A technically strong engineer with high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong leadership experience - ability to mentor other developers and provide strong technical guidance
- Thrives on high ownership and working autonomously, comfortable with working in a fast-paced iterative environment
- Focus on continuously improving delivery, internal and software engineering processes
Tech Stack and technicalities
- .Net / SQL / Azure (100% cloud including testing environments)
- Expertise in backend architecture, systems and databases
- RESTful APIs and API management tools
- Continuous Integration, Delivery, DevOps and Automation
- Bonus points for experience with financial services, security and PCI compliance
We welcome your involvement and sharing of open source projects if you have them. Feel free to include a link to your portfolio, blog, GitHub, StackOverflow, BitBucket, Dribbble, Behance - anything that shows off your skills!