A committed and experienced marketing professional who oozes entrepreneurial spirit and has a genuine passion for technology.
- Green field opportunity to own the entire marketing mix from the start
- Chance to join a profitable business that is launching into global markets
- Flexibility and a great working environment
Our client is a high-growth, B2B SaaS startup, providing work management software for Telco, network engineering and construction organisations. Already profitable and growing 100% YoY, they are looking for a talented B2B Marketing Manager to be the driving force in delivering marketing programs, events and growth objectives across Australia, New Zealand and US markets.
Who You Are:
A committed and experienced marketing professional who oozes entrepreneurial spirit and has a genuine passion for launching and growing innovative technology brands across markets. You are by nature a multi-tasker, can hit the ground running and hold a curiosity for all things digital, social and content. You are an independent thinker in operational tasks, with a desire to 'think big' and expand the role & function in line with business growth.
A few additional qualities that would serve you well:
- Understanding and awareness of the B2B technology space
- A record of developing impactful marketing programs and content from conception through to execution.
- Ability to work autonomously, collaborate and deliver in a fast-paced organisation.
- Strategic and tactical expertise in digital and social media channels.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and passion for using data to drive growth.
- Positive mindset with a desire to live and breathe Render's values and mission.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead development of awareness, demand generation and nurture programs, delivering against an established 2018/19 marketing strategy, calendar and growth targets.
- Development and execution of data-driven growth initiatives, including search, digital, social, email, webinars and nurture.
- Development and implementation of foundational elements: website, social channels, messaging frameworks, brand and content templates, operational processes, marketing automation and CRM system/s.
- Management of trade shows, industry events and executive roundtables.
- Plan and develop - in partnership with Marketing leader, agencies and subject matter experts - thought leadership, demand generation and evergreen content (e.g. articles, guides, eBooks, white papers, webinars) for persona-based marketing across the buyer lifecycle: Awareness, Consideration, Purchase, Growth.
- Management of editorial, content and social calendar, including audits to ensure content stays relevant, is reused and reshared.
- Monitor, measure and track success of all initiatives including marketing funnel effectiveness, campaign metrics and optimisation.
- Manage operational marketing budget.
- Embed data-driven decision making and creative excellence across all campaign touch points.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years B2B Marketing expertise with a track record of driving measurable demand and growth, preferably SaaS, Telco or Tech industry.
- Experience in all stages of successful marketing programs i.e. planning, execution and distribution across digital, social, email, webinar and/or event channels.
- Strong project management, ability to prioritise/manage multiple projects and crush deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills to develop compelling emails and landing pages that convert.
- Experience measuring campaign or funnel effectiveness and developing a plan to optimise performance.
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress and marketing automation platforms like Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua.
- Excellent communication skills, solution focused and collaborative, in both physical and virtual teams.
- Demand excellence with a keen eye for detail.
- Get sh*t done and have some fun along the way (solid sense of humour is highly desired!)
- BA or BS degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or related field.