Working directly with the company's Founders, this is a unique opportunity to set the tone of their marketing initiatives from the ground up
- High growth, tech start-up based in Melbourne or Sydney
- Greenfield role where you get to put your own stamp on it
- Brilliant opportunity to build something from the ground up
Vervoe is an advanced interviewing platform that helps employers hire based on merit, not résumés. We believe in giving all candidates an opportunity to show their skills by doing simulations written by experts. Learn more about how it works here.
You have an opportunity to join a fast-growing, and well-funded, start-up with over 3,000 customers in 75 countries, and a global team with a diverse range of thinkers and characters. We love what we do, we work hard, and we work as a team. Read all about our core values and mission here.
As the Growth Marketer you will hold one of the most critical roles to unlock growth at Vervoe, creating a Centre of Excellence that does not exist yet today. You will be evaluating and implementing marketing systems, determining big-picture marketing funnel strategies, and implementing nurture campaigns to increase customer conversion.
Working directly with the company's founders and Head of Product, this is a unique opportunity to set the tone for Vervoe's Marketing initiatives and have a serious impact on the entire company's customer acquisition activities.
Working with Vervoe you will:
· Develop a deep understanding of Vervoe's customer personas and conduct audience segmentation.
· Optimize Vervoe's marketing and sales funnels.
· Run a/b/n tests and use data to drive decisions. Understand which channels and strategies work, and why.
· Create successful nurture and engagement strategies.
· Create landing pages that convert visitors to customers.
· Execute marketing campaigns, including paid ad campaigns.
· Optimize content for search engines.
· You have implemented new nurture campaigns, and successfully increased conversion (at some stage of the funnel).
· You love running experiments, and you make decisions based on data. You have strong a/b/n campaign testing skills in SaaS.
· You have hands-on experience managing and optimizing marketing and sales funnels.
· Comfortable extracting and using data from marketing automation suites.
· CRM knowledge, and experience evaluating and implementing marketing tools.
· High-level search engine optimization skills.
· Capable of running paid ad campaigns across different platforms.
· Experience writing copy for landing pages to convert visitors. Good persuasive copywriting skills
· You are prepared to work flexible hours as part of a global team.
· You are dedicated and hard-working and love the opportunity to develop new skills.
Some of the benefits:
· Help change the recruitment market forever.
· Be part of an amazing journey.
· Opportunity to participate in Vervoe's employee share and options plan.
· Work with an amazing team from around the world.
· Choose your own working hours.