This role will be responsible for all digital marketing with a focus on creating and implementing successful lead generation / acquisition campaigns
- Fast-Growing, Cloud-Based, Melbourne start-up
- Hands on digital marketer with a focus on digital aquisition and lead generation
- Lean B2B tech experience preferred
In a time where network integrity is at the core of business, our client has created a seamless solution that allows Network Managers to see and control their businesses bandwidth. Having already gained momentum with clients worldwide, they are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to take them through their most important growth phase yet.
This role will be responsible for all digital marketing with a focus on creating and implementing successful lead generation / acquisition campaigns on a global level. You will develop and execute the overall marketing strategy using the entire digital marketing mix and help build a high-performing team around you.
This will be a hands-on role and every applicant must know that they will have to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to be successful.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, execute and optimise innovative demand generation campaigns, including digital, paid media, email and SEO/SEM
- Know the marketing funnel inside and out, working closely with Product, Sales and Executive teams to optimise their self-serve and inbound sales funnel.
- Help A/B test our product messaging and user-facing content
- Install a culture of marketing automation and trigger-based campaigns to connect their users with their products at the right time
- Oversee marketing automation programs -- including marketing scoring models, nurturing flows and rules, and company-wide best practices
- Grow prospect database of addressable leads, and ensure database cleanliness against existing/former customer databases
- Define and implement all automated and one-off campaigns to nurture prospective leads down the conversion funnel via email and other methods
- Creating an effective digital content strategy to reach out to their audience and create engagement and excitement around their brand.
- Experiment with different channels, failing quickly and learning the best ways of contacting prospects.
- Manage the development of landing pages, emails, programs and other marketing collateral via marketing automation platform.
- Build impactful webinar, whitepaper and content programs, including personalisation to increase the funnel
What you will bring:
- A strong, proven track record of successfully planning and executing lead generation and acquisition campaigns; increasing revenue through commercially tracked, marketing campaigns.
- (Preferable) Experience working in the B2B sector preferably tech.
- Real passion for the start-up space with a can-do attitude to get things done
- Experience managing key stakeholders and educating them around best practices for marketing
- Budget management
- Global experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
MitchelLake Consulting are working on an exclusive basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.