This ASX- listed software company have invented and patented software which will change the future of video.
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the business
- Generate global exposure about what their game-changing, software can do
- Flexibility and a great working environment
This ASX-listed, software company have invented and patented software which will change the future of video. Having already signed deals with Tier One technology vendors, and securing a further $11million in funding, this company is about to start a global wildfire by disrupting any industry that produces video content.
Having patented their software and raised more capital, this client is looking for an ambitious, experienced Head of Communications, Marketing & PR to join their ranks and generate global exposure about what their game-changing software can do.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and execute a targeted communications strategy that will help them tell their story and increase brand awareness and affinity.
- Research, plan and develop comprehensive announcement plans, working closely with the Product, Engineering, PR, and IR agencies to ensure thoughtful and successful execution.
- Drive media relations, including building relationships with journalists and key influencers, as well as developing and pitching stories across key verticals (tech, business, enterprise, transportation and insurance).
- Create PR messaging and materials, including press releases, blog posts and keynote presentations to support announcements, campaigns, and speaking engagements, as needed.
- Collaborate with different teams across the company to keep an eye out for potential stories as they're happening.
- Trade marketing materials development and lifecycle management
- Sales collateral creation/management and ownership of central asset repository.
- Prepare team members for media interactions and appearances.
- Assess their current internal communications, then recommend and implement tools and techniques to improve.
- Company website refinement and management. Social media content publishing.
- Trade Show and industry event attendance.
- Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Report marketing and sales results to senior to senior executives
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Corporate or Executive Communications.
- Agency and in-house experience, particularly in tech and start-ups, strongly preferred. Experience in enterprise and/or media tech a plus.
- Experience working directly with reporters, editors, bloggers, industry analysts and thought leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to design and rollout a communications strategy and drive execution through project and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrates good judgement, flexibility, relationship building skills, and the motivation to be proactive.
- An understanding of the "bigger picture" and a knack for advancing company narratives in the down-cycles between announcements.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Flexible working hours.
- Casual dress environment
- Sharp, motivated co-workers
- Employee Options allocation.