The position is responsible for identifying and presenting all strategic opportunities for their agency and clients to optimize digital performance
- Optimisation of digital spend across portfolio of clients
- Deliver best in class customer experience and advise on best tools/practises
- Help client base build out their own digital transformation strategies
The Group Digital Director will be a leading, senior and experienced digital & product consultant. The position is responsible for identifying and presenting all strategic opportunities for their agency and their clients to optimize digital performance in line with client needs.
The role is critical to ensuring that their digital product offering is market leading, underpinned by development and management of a high performing team to pioneer innovative solutions extending beyond media for their clients.
This will be delivered by having a strong understanding of customer ecosystems and how to leverage technology to help clients unlock increased growth and performance.
As a pivotal role within the business you will primarily support their commercial client services teams to optimise the delivery and value realisation of customer life time value.
*Role Responsibilities: *
Digital Delivery and Commercial Excellence (30%
Sets the direction and expectations of the digital media campaigns and presentations by owning and promoting digital & data innovation projects across their portfolio. Through an innovative and continuous learning approach you will have mastered the digital media implementation planning, buying, strategic planning tools and systems.
Commercial Performance through Stakeholder Management (20%)
You will have the ability to harness all relationships across their portfolio to provide innovative and digital strategies to ensure their teams are delivering the best digital products to our clients.
*Process & Innovation (30%) *
You are the subject matter expert staying ahead of industry by identifying opportunities to leverage our digital partnerships to improve capabilities of our people. You strive and achieve digital excellence by directing and collaborating with teams through the delivery of effective client digital media campaigns which achieving financial business results.
Business Development & Strategy (20%)
You will have the ability to identify and seize opportunities that move will move them toward their 2020 vision of being '100% Digital'.
*Required Experience: *
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Australian digital media marketplace, trends, Google & industry products both existing and an understanding of betas and new product launches.
- Extensive knowledge in digital customer journeys and underlying technologies/tools to unlock improved consumer experience.
- Extensive knowledge across SEM, SEO, Social, Affiliates, DSP, Mobile, Display, Multi-variate testing, Direct Response, Feed Management
- Experience managing +$10M Digital accounts
- Excellent knowledge of all digital media, search and social systems with excellence in understanding how to apply the information and how to identify key trends and insights.
- Commercially astute with a collaborative approach.
- Strong stakeholder influencing and negotiation skills.
- A deep understanding of media commissions and agency revenue models to facilitate delivering on growth agenda.
- Ability to lead pitches and other new business opportunities through apply a digital lens.
- Experience in a fast-paced industry undergoing regular change
- Leveraging contacts and relationships to ensure the team are exposed to the best of class in any communications field.
- Hands on leadership and coaching skills
- Creates a positive team environment where people strive to do their best in a fast-paced digital environment.