You will be responsible for creating, developing and executing the digital roadmap for the business and grow a successful team
- Fast-growth, Online Marketplace, Melbourne based
- Awesome team, culture and benefits
- Opportunity to set the digital roadmap and grow out a new team
Due to incredible growth, one of Australia's leading, online education marketplaces is looking to grow out their digital marketing team and hire a hands-on, Digital Leader to grow a team and help take them through this next exciting growth phase.
*You will be responsible for creating, developing and executing the digital roadmap for the business and grow the team where suitable to achieve success. In addition you will be leading the online aquisiton and lead generation through SEO/PPC/Social/Content/Remarketing and email marketing campaigns.
Other main responsibilities will include:
- Create, develop, track and optimise online campaigns across all channels to increase traffic to the websites.
- Responsible for all online acquisition through SEO/PPC/Social/Content/Remarketing/Email.
- Use your data analysis skills to understand keyword opportunities across our multiple education domains and develop content marketing strategies to grow organic search traffic and conversions.
- Understand and recommend best practice site architecture to align with keyword research, search intent and user experience.
- Manage and drive our paid media experts to optimise paid campaigns (search & social)
Manage and direct the content marketing and email team to drive quality, convertible traffic.
Work closely with the Product and Commercial teams to ensure our traffic initiatives are closely linked with commercialisation and user experience strategies.
Track, monitor and analyse marketing campaigns, conducting A/B Testing and Multi-Variant Testing to ensure campaigns are as successful as they can be.
Desired skills & experience:
- Proven experience in a highly trafficked online organisation or business unit.
- A strong, proven track record of significantly increasing traffic via SEO/SEM, content marketing, email and social media channels.
- Both tactical and strategic marketing experience, this role is hands-on and will require you to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- People and budget management experience required.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong knowledge of web and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console, GTM, SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO etc.)
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today