The Head of Growth will plan and drive a high-growth digital strategy for a well-funded technology startup.
- Fast-Growing Technology Company
- Competitive Salary Package
- Desirable Location
This is a challenging and rewarding position that offers a clean slate and the reigns to own the digital strategy and execution.
We are seeking an experienced growth focused, digital operator to take full ownership of digital, reporting directly to a passionate Founder.
Our ideal candidate is agile, autonomous, adaptable and hungry to learn and grow.
You are someone that is data-driven, and ahead of the curve.
You need to be able to unearth new approaches to grow the business and be comfortable growing a startup in a competitive industry.
● Build and execute a digital roadmap backed by data for Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliates and Programmatic channels
● To be at the forefront of emerging digital and data trends that can make your function more effective - know where marketing has been, and where it is going
● Work with internal team / external agencies or individuals to manage and optimise digital campaigns
● Execute the strategic and tactical positioning of the brand so we can continue to grow the awareness of our brand and understanding of our product offering
● Own top-level metrics pivotal to the business' success including acquisition, customer acquisition cost, customer churn and competition entry revenue
● Provide weekly and monthly KPI reports to management
What we are looking for:
Several years of digital marketing experience
Experience working closely with engineers and product managers
Success building and managing a marketing function (internal and/ or external)
Experience driving a sustainable digital acquisition strategy
Data-driven decision making and analytical
Works well autonomously
Ability to communicate decisions clearly
This role is suitable for someone looking to have full ownership of digital strategy and how it is executed, someone who wants to be hands on as well as strategic, and is data-driven and passionate about driving growth in a young well-funded business. Must have experience working in a startup or high growth tech company. Opportunity for career wins and progression.
Please contact Lara Morgan - ; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lara-k-morgan/