You will be responsible for creating a full mixed marketing strategy from green fields and executing it through building an in-house marketing team
- Exciting time in the companies history, launching new products to market
- Greenfield opportunity to build marketing from scratch, strategy to execution
- Established company with strong resource at your disposal
Powered by an ASX-100 listed company, this incubated digital marketplace is going to change the way Australian consumers interact with the share market. With multiple products being launched in 2018, they are looking for a Head of B2C Marketing to join this new, exciting venture on their journey.
*The role in a nutshell:
*You will be responsible for creating a full mixed marketing strategy from green fields and executing it through establishing agency partnerships or building an in-house marketing function.
- Create, develop, track and optimise campaigns across all channels to increase customer acquisition and adoption.
- Set a five-year marketing plan and develop key agency partnerships and agreements to help execute on the strategy.
- Responsible for full budget management and commercial modelling including the adoption of new marketing technology systems to achieve results.
- Leverage market research already conducted to better understand the customer and develop personas; creating bespoke campaigns to each.
- Be the champion for building a custom-made CRM platform that can be integrated with additional systems.
Desired skills & experience:
- Must have Financial Services and B2C industry experience.
- A strong, proven track record of setting marketing strategies from scratch and implementing them.
- Ability to build marketing campaigns from scratch across the full marketing mix.
- Experience managing all types of agencies and/or building a marketing team.
- Both tactical and strategic marketing experience, this role is hands-on and will require you to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- Excellent budget management experience with a strong focus on ROI.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.