Real-Estate technology focus | High growth company on the pathway of international expansion | International Marketing Leadership Opportunity
- Real Estate Technology Focus
- High Growth Company on the pathway of international expansion
- Marketing Leadership Opportunity
We are currently working with a highly innovative Real Estate platform - they have built an award-winning platform that is continuing to grow/expand its offerings within APAC and internationally, as well as their current view to IPO.
With a look for international expansion, our client is on the hunt for a Head of Marketing, to lead their digital and offline strategy as they continue their growth trajectory.
Based in Melbourne, this role will report directly to COO. Your role will be to lead the Marketing function of the business from the front lines.
Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the marketing strategy, you and your team will be in charge of lead generation and new user acquisition. This will encompass all forms of online marketing including organic strategy, content marketing, SEO, advertising, brand building, paid search strategy, and working with their partners as well as the attendance and creation of industry related events.
They need someone who is ready to enter a company with a high-growth culture and, has an attitude likened to that. You will be a commercial, growth-focused marketer with experience in agile environments that has worked closely with Product and Engineering teams to scale businesses.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a B2B marketing strategy using the full marketing mix with a focus on brand, acquisition, content, and CRM.
- Managing the global marketing function and partner with the product team to develop revenue and growth targets.
- Developing a scalable demand generation machine via multiple approaches and utilising multiple channels and advanced targeting methods.
- Leading brand awareness campaigns that are distinctive and will set them apart from their competitors
- Creating a platform to curate customer stories with contributions from customers, partners and employees.
- Working with the Sales team to develop sales training tools/collateral, presentations, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Developing, testing, and optimising acquisition marketing initiatives, to deliver on agreed customer targets, at the lowest possible cost.
- A strong leadership mentality with experience managing a high performing team through a significant phase of growth - how did you/your team achieve your growth targets!
- Leading from the front line, not the rear guard.
- A growth mindset, working closely with product teams - almost too closely…
- Experience in using customer insight to drive marketing innovation through the business, You'll know your TOFU from your BOFU metrics like the back of your hand.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with data, read the numbers and cut through the noise
- With global expansion, the flexibility to work across time zones and global office locations.
- You have experience scaling and growing a business
- Experience working for a Real Estate Platform would be highly desirable.
MitchelLake Growth are working on a retained basis with our client and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role is of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.