One of Australia's leading, online marketplaces and the global leader of their sector, are currently looking to hire a Head of Product
- Leading online marketplace
- Product leader to drive and take ownership of a high profile portfolio
- Experience in software and online agile product development essential
As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for:
- Being the "Product Owner" of a high-profile product portfolio with accountability for the majority of desktop customer experience across Australia and New Zealand.
- Leading cross-functional teams across Product delivery, Sales and Service, focused on the Small-medium enterprise (SME) segment and owning the revenue target delivered by this segment.
- Influence and collaborate across the business to identify and deliver optimisation improvements across the value chain. Critical to this role's success is the ability to constructively challenge and motivate others whilst building trust and collaborating with others
- Work with a dedicated agile product delivery stream of 35+ people and a dedicated sales and service team of 11 people in the portfolio
- Directly lead a team of three people at the Associate and Product Managers level, along with a Sales and service leader
- Actively manage and engage stakeholders across the business, inspiring others and generating momentum behind the product vision
- Contribute to the Product Leadership team to constantly look to evaluate and evolve product practices to ensure best in class
- Staying abreast of industry and competitor trends
Essential skills and experience you'll bring to the table:
- Considerable experience managing online or software product development (B2B experience would be highly desirable), including solid understanding of the agile software development lifecycle
- (Desirable) Experience with managing an eCommerce funnel with revenue accountability
- Experience in effectively coaching and developing product talent
- Experience delivering products that deliver results
- Customer centric in your approach with a strong capacity to understand market and strategic drivers to set clear goals and define problem statements
- Proven ability to solve complex and detailed problems using an analytical and data driven approach - strong judgement & decision-making capability
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.