This role will be working directly with the Founder and be responsible for all marketing, communications and channel partnerships
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the business
- Chance to join a business leading the way in "Intelligent Content"
- Flexibility and a great working environment
This Australian-listed, software company have invented and patented software which will change the future of video. Having already signed deals with Tier One technology vendors, and securing a further $11million in funding, this company is about to start a global wildfire by disrupting any industry that produces video content.
This role will be working directly with the Founder and be responsible for all marketing, communications and channel partnerships, with a focus of demand generation on a global level. This will be a hands-on role and every applicant must know that they will have to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in to be successful.
Having patented their software and raised more capital, this client is looking for an ambitious marketer to join their ranks and generate global exposure about what their game-changing, software can do.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write creative briefs and manage content and creative asset development, and manage the development of landing pages, emails, programs and other marketing collateral via marketing automation platform.
- Creating an effective digital content strategy to reach out to their audience and create engagement and excitement around their brand
- Work with external agency to execute a targeted communications strategy that will help us tell our story and increase brand awareness and affinity.
- Research, plan and develop comprehensive announcement plans, working closely with the Product, Engineering, PR, and IR agencies to ensure thoughtful and successful execution.
- Drive media relations, including building relationships with journalists and key influencers, as well as developing and pitching stories across key verticals (tech, business, enterprise, transportation and insurance).
- Manage PR Agencies and co-ordinate messaging and materials, including press releases, blog posts and keynote presentations to support announcements, campaigns, and speaking engagements, as needed.
- Collaborate with different teams across the company to keep an eye out for potential stories as they're happening.
- Trade marketing materials development and lifecycle management
- Prepare team members for media interactions and appearances.
- Assess our current internal communications, then recommend and implement tools and techniques to improve.
- Company website refinement and management. Social media content publishing.
- Trade Show and industry event attendance.
- Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Report marketing and sales results to senior to senior executives
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years pf relevant work experience in Corporate or Executive Communications.
- Agency and in-house experience, particularly in tech and start-ups, strongly preferred. Experience in enterprise and/or media tech a plus.
- Experience working directly with reporters, editors, bloggers, industry analysts and thought leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to design and rollout a communications strategy and drive execution through project and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrates good judgement, flexibility, relationship building skills, and the motivation to be proactive.
- An understanding of the "bigger picture" and a knack for advancing company narratives in the down-cycles between announcements.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Flexible working hours.
- Casual dress environment
- Sharp, motivated co-workers
Employee Options allocation.