Creating an effective digital communications strategy to reach out to their audience and create engagement and excitement around their brand
- Chance to work for Melbourne's own on-demand alcohol delivery service
- Lead the content, social and brand messaging
- Full mixed communications specialist
Melbourne's on-demand liquor delivery service transports your favourite alcoholic beverages to your door within the hour, or when your future self is thirsty. From your classics to your yet-to-sample, Tipple's range of liquor products and competitive value is like having your own virtual bottle shop in your pocket. Friday drinks in the office has never been easier.
Due to huge organic growth of their service, Tipple are looking to expand their marketing team to ensure the business continues its aggressive growth strategy.
Put simply, you are responsible for bringing the brand to life by telling their story. Working directly with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will make sure content and social strategies, brand messaging, partnerships and PR activities are able to run succinctly alongside all digital campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating an effective digital content strategy to reach out to their audience and create engagement and excitement around their brand.
- Being a story-teller and bringing the company's brand to life
- Coming up with strategic partnership and sponsorship ideas with other businesses to increase engagement.
- Attending industry leading events within the Food & Beverage space with the CEO, ensuring that networking opportunities are being fully taken advantage of.
- Working with the Graphic Designer to develop promotional material for guerilla marketing techniques to make sure you are staying ahead of competitors.
What you will bring:
- A strong, proven track record of successfully increasing revenue through commercially tracked, marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years' experience working in a Marketing Communications role
- Preferably experience working within the Food & Beverage industry or marketing similar products in the B2B and B2C space with a focus on apps.
- Real passion for the start-up space with a can-do attitude to get things done
- Experience managing key stakeholders and educating them around best practices for marketing
MitchelLake Consulting are working on an exclusive basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.