This role will be the mobile lead for delivering product roadmaps and native digital apps, creating the best possible experiences for the consumer
- Carte Blanche role to develop full product roadmap and product market fit
- End to end product lifecycle management, from strategy to execution
- Cross functional team environment, great startup culture
This role will be the mobile lead for delivering product roadmaps and native digital apps, creating the best possible experiences for the consumer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define and deliver mobile product roadmaps.
- Develop and evolve the strategic vision, discovering an experience that is valuable, usable and feasible for their customer.
- Create industry leading native mobile apps and mobile web products.
- Adopting, define a clear direction that meets the strategic goals of the business, working with engineers and designers, ensuring the team delivers on these goals.
- Drive and develop leading excellent product experiences across mobile and apps.
- Perform voice/market assessments to understand the continuous needs of the consumer
- Identify market trends, keeping personalisation & loyalty front of mind.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years in a Product Manager role for a Consumer Internet-based company. Ideally Digital Commerce, Marketplace or Consumer App experience.
- Need to be delivery focused and have worked within an agile environment.
- Good conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Mobile App product management, IOS and Android experience is essential.
- Strong communication skills and previous experience working with designers, UX, engineers, and developers is desirable.
- High commercial aptitude with strong analytical skills and able to recognise new revenue opportunities
Job benefits and perks
- Free lunch on Fridays -- Deliveroo gets a workout!
- A relaxed workplace, with a table tennis table at the centre of it all