We are looking to hire an exceptional Senior Product Manager to lead a new Discovery Team as they look to take on their newest venture.
- Leading online marketplace
- Opportunity to drive a completely new product portfolio
- Agile product development essential
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Being the leader of a new and innovative portfolio of products and services with accountability for the product they deliver to market, including management responsibility of 1-2 phone-based consultants.
- Evolving the strategic vision for the Portfolio offering by working closely with the strategy team and testing key hypotheses and assumptions
- Creating the product roadmap, initially of hypotheses and trials to be delivered which will reflect the portfolio objectives and leverage the substantial amount of research which has already been completed
- Being a relentless customer advocate with a detailed focus on delivering world-class user experience that solves real customer problems
- Delivering on key success metrics / outcomes and drive the evolution of product/market fit through continuous value hypothesis testing
- Potentially managing additional resources within the Discovery Team as and when required
- Actively managing and engaging stakeholders across the business, inspiring others and generating momentum behind the product vision
- Staying abreast of industry and competitor trends
Essential skills and experience you'll bring to the table:
- Considerable experience managing online or software product development (start-up experience would be highly desirable), including solid understanding of the agile software development lifecycle
- Customer centric in your approach with a strong capacity to understand market and strategic drivers to set clear goals and define problem statements
- Proven ability to solve complex and detailed problems using an analytical and data driven approach
- Natural leadership qualities evidenced by your achievements and successes leading teams in the past
- Experience developing and innovating services in addition to software products is highly desirable
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinker; demonstrating proactive, problem solving initiative and research capability
- The ability to think strategically: identify fundamental marketplace dynamics, threats and opportunities and appropriate responses caused by those factors
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain relationships
- Flexible, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and creative with a disruptor mindset
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.