Real opportunity to be a part of one of the most innovative product management teams in Australia with a global remit and an incredible culture
- Work for one of Australia's leading online marketplaces
- End to end product lifecycle management, from strategy to execution
- Cross functional team environment, great startup culture
One of Australia's leading online marketplaces for design is looking to grow their Product Team. With 10 years of successful, steady growth and expansion into San Francisco, this online marketplace has dominated the market by creating an engaging, easy-to-use platform for artists to share their work.
The Product team sits embedded into cross-functional teams which allows them to work collaboratively to develop industry-leading products that place the experience of the customer at its heart.
Build innovative industry-leading products that are laser-focused on customer experience. Look after the strategic direction of the product portfolio and develop product roadmaps.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and evolve the strategic vision, discovering an experience that is valuable, usable and feasible for their customer
- Adopting a test and learn approach, define a clear direction that meets the strategic goals of the business, working with engineers and designers, ensuring the team delivers on these goals
- Deliver a data engine, locally based, that can drive engagement in their huge content range, keeping personalisation & loyalty front of mind
- Identifying market trends and customer needs, conceptualising new product opportunities and building innovative solutions
- Inspire, influence and be a leader in the Product Management team
- Help the users find their thing through a delightful personalised user experience
- Maintain a harmonious and highly productive rhythm between engineering, UX, data-science and other functions
- Be at one with data. Defining success metrics, monitoring, and adapting them as necessary to greatly improving the users' lives whilst delivering measurable business impact
- 5+ years in a Product Manager role for a Consumer Internet based company. Ideally Digital Commerce, Marketplace or Consumer App experience.
- Previous experience as a Data Scientist/Engineer preferable.
- Background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, or equivalent degree.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Agile product development or product development within a start-up is desirable.
- Commercially minded.
About us | MitchelLake Group
MitchelLake Group has been advising early stage and mature organisations experiencing rapid growth and transformation for over a decade. We believe innovation is at the heart of our future. That is why we provide specialist talent for start-ups and companies in the high-tech space.
If you are keen on the role, feel free to reach out to me at ethan at mitchellake.com