Seeking a greater Purpose with your Career where Values matter & Transactional Behaviours are not the main drivers to measure success?
- Work with the most exciting and innovative tech companies in Australia
- Gain exposure to the very core of the startup ecosystem of Australia
- Be part of the best Technology Talent Consultancy team in Melborune
MitchelLake Group was founded in July 2001 and has continued to specialize in the emerging and convergent technology market places, servicing a unique set of high growth SME and Enterprise clients.
We are focused firmly on helping these clients build world class teams - to do this successfully we've realized you need flexibility, creativity and most of all innovation. We build exclusive recruitment partnerships with our clients, enabling us to connect brilliant people with some of the most exciting companies in the world.
As part of our ambitious expansion plans for this year we are currently looking for an intelligent Research & Delivery Consultant, Technology to join our family and help navigate growth within our MitchelLake Consulting division.
The role will be a primary interface between MitchelLake Consulting and our clients both at corporate and operational levels, and will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the MitchelLake Consutling solution.
We want to chat with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Proven success in sourcing technical talent gained within a fast-paced recruitment agency or specialised in-house function.
- Demonstrated project management experience, an understanding of recruitment best practice, and an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Technology savvy and talented in proactively using innovative candidate attraction and engagement strategies including social media, head-hunting and networking.
- Able to operate effectively under pressure and meet deadlines through prioritising and multitasking.
- Track and report value generation, from site reporting of improvement projects including, support and guidance to hiring managers and key stakeholders.
- An outgoing and charismatic personality with a well-developed sense of humour.
This is a key role within our Research & Delivery team. At MitchelLake our culture and values are important, we genuinely have fun together, have an inspirational management team and are treated like grown-ups who know what success and satisfaction in the workplace feels like on a weekly basis.
Feel free to call Kyle McGinty, Head of Talent, APAC on 0438 209 200 for a confidential discussion or send CV via link.