Work on 100% Retained & Exclusive Search Projects in Product, Sales and Marketing, Commercial Leadership areas across the Startup & Digital markets.
- Work on some of the most progressive and innovative digital engagements in AU
- Gain exposure to the very core of the startup ecosystem of Australia
- 100% Retained & Exclusive Search Projects
Whilst the majority of the recruitment industry is focused on transactional behaviours, old-school management styles and the numbers game, The MitchelLake Group draws its attention to the market and our customers in order to be transformational across the Retained & Exclusive Search arena. We are more akin to a Management Consultancy then a recruitment firm, in the way we engage our clients!
Ideal skills and experience:
- Digital Marketplace exposure, specific areas of interest would be in Product, Sales and Marketing, Commercial Leadership.
- Proven success in sourcing technical talent gained within a fast-paced recruitment agency, Search business or specialised in-house talent sourcing function.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple assignments and priorities, an understanding of recruitment best practice, and an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Technology savvy and talented in proactively using innovative candidate attraction and engagement strategies including social media, head-hunting and networking.
- Able to operate effectively pressure and meet deadlines through prioritising and multitasking.
- Track and report value generation, from site reporting of improvement projects including, support and guidance to hiring managers and key stakeholders.
Our people are unique and exceptional because we have a passion for high growth tech ventures and the digital innovation marketplace. We are story tellers, strong listeners, investors, mentors and advisors, who strive to understand and support the needs of our clients and candidates. We revel in market participation driving events, introductions and market development for the clients and executives who make up the broader MitchelLake community.
Please click through and send your CV or if you'd like to have an informal chat about your career, our culture and the opportunity that Mitchellake could present as a new phase in your career then we would welcome your approach to have an initial discussion. Feel free to call Kyle McGinty, Group Manager Talent & Culture on 0438 209 200 for a confidential discussion.