Calling all experienced product designers!
- Global Product Company
- Flexible Work Culture
We are partnered with an established product company who has revolutionised the way their users interact with their customers through their creative and passionate team. Founded in 2008, they now have a worldwide community and are now the go-to solution for businesses, agencies and individuals alike.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you will:
- Plan and lead on web and mobile-first product strategy.
- Be a mentor and role model to less experienced designers, with the opportunity to manage people
- Lead user research initiatives within your team including writing discussion guides, moderating validation sessions and conducting interviews.
- Leverage insight to uncover user problems and opportunities.
- Explore user problems via flows, wireframes, designs, and prototypes before putting them in front of users.
- Ensure interfaces remain of high quality and cohesive throughout implementation.
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external teams.
- 5+ years experience designing digital products (2-sided marketplace experience is a favourable advantage) from start to finish.
- Ability to inspire, mentor and guide other designers.
- Insightful design thinking, strong visual design, information architecture, experience flows, wireframing, prototyping and a propensity for experimentation.
- Deep knowledge and championing of modern UX patterns.
- Experience designing for a wide device and platform spectrum including native mobile.
- A strong understanding of front-end technologies.
- Passionate about making things better for the customer.
- Strong experience working with lean, agile teams.
This company fosters a collaborative, creatively-driven team culture who care deeply about diversity and inclusion as well as employee health and wellbeing. If you'd like to be part of the fun, apply here. For questions, contact me on