We are seeking an exceptional Senior UX designer to join one of the most innovative online business here in Melbourne.
- Innovative Technology Company
- World Class Industry Professionals
- Converted Warehouse Space in Richmond
Reporting to the Head of UX, you will:
- Lead all design initiatives (planning, research and scoping) in collaboration with key internal stakeholders
- Create user flows; wireframes, UI mock ups and prototypes
- Translate user research into design recommendations
- Be the voice of our user, anticipating and advocating their needs
- Champion best practice UX throughout the business
You will have:
- 4-5 years' experience successfully designing complex products/ services
- Experience working with responsive and transactional products/ web apps is preferred
- Adept at UX methodologies including user testing; user flows; wireframes; visual mock ups; prototypes and workshops
- Cross-functional working style, and experience working in agile product teams
- Fluency using UX/ UI tools
- A thorough understanding of the possibilities and limitations of responsive web
The client is offering a chance to be part of an award-winning culture, competitive salary package, and a fantastic office environment in desirable location. Food, coffee, flexibility, diverse workspaces amongst other delightful perks.
About us | Mitchellake Group
MitchelLake Group has been advising early stage and mature organisations experiencing rapid growth and transformation for over a decade. We believe innovation is at the heart of our future. That is why we provide specialist talent for start-ups and companies in the high-tech space.
If you are keen on the role, feel free to reach out to me at lara.morgan(at)mitchellake.com