A globally recognised technology company is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer, to design the user experience vision for their platform.
- Award-winning Technology Platform
- Fantastic Work Culture
- Career Progression Opportunities
You will work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas. You'll partner with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You'll provide the thought leadership to develop the right product strategy for millions of users and the business at the same time.
- Drive a user-centred design approach on our largest product whilst still maintaining a focused delivery plan of multiple projects for the products UX team
- Lead the User Research activities in the team, by defining a research roadmap and ensuring we spend time with our customers, building empathy and truly understanding their needs.
- Able to translate customer and business requirements into delightful products
- Own UX for the the apps customer journey from acquisition through to retention
You will have:
- Expert UX skills and proven leadership on a variety of successful projects
- Experience of running customer discovery and research
- Some experience implementing Lean UX in a start-up environment, with a fast-paced delivery team
- Portfolio demonstrating excellence in digital product design, including wireframes, sitemaps, and user flows
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on schedule, and operate in a collaborative team
- Deep understanding of and commitment to user-centred design principles and methods
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation
If you are interested in joining one of Australia's most successful, award-winning technology companies who value your career growth, then apply now. Applicants must have several years experience in a dedicated UX design role.