This role is responsible for leading and delivering and managing new business client portfolio growth for their brand across Melbourne & Sydney
- Responsible for client growth, partnerships and M&A
- Develop new business strategies, commercial frameworks (product and pricing)
- Deliver incremental and sustainable revenue growth beyond media
The National Head of Growth is responsible for leading and delivering and managing new business client portfolio growth for the brand across Melbourne and Sydney markets.
The role will focus on identifying new business opportunities by having a strong understanding of the market, client needs and, leading implementation of all pitch activities to deliver winning results. Crucial to this will be building out the commercial proposition to demonstrate a point of difference within market that propels realisation of 'experience beyond exposure' and delivers incremental revenue growth.
Working in partnership with the National Managing Director to continue to evolve the strategic vision and offering of the brand expanding beyond media, thus also considering other complimentary solutions to strengthen the offering in the Australian market and internationally through strategic partnership and M&A activity.
*Technical & Professional *
- Proven success in delivering new business growth
- Strong commercial, strategic and relationship capability
- Product Development capability (from concept to execution)
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills that drive win-win outcomes
- Indirect influencing skills formulated in a matrix organisation
- Solid understanding of the digital and media marketplace
- Senior Sales/Account Management experience.
- M&A experience (+ 5 years)
- Strong financial acumen, and ability to develop profitable commercial models.
- P&L responsibility, with the ability to work within a matrix structure to achieve revenue and broader organisational growth goals.
- Commercially astute and able to demonstrate commercial impact in role.
- Successfully navigated complex matrix structures, multiple stakeholder groups.
*High Performing Culture *
- Ability to build up and coach a high performing team.
- You focus on solutions and encourage your teams to identify innovative ways of thinking and apply learnings.
- Task orientated with strategic objectives front of mind