The Senior Account Manager maintains and grows relationships with large providers, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal.
- Chance to join an Australian-owned start-up that is currently scaling globally?
- Are you an epic Account Manager that is looking for a step up?
- Do you want to manage your own accounts and be part of an awesome culture!
Due to incredible growth, one of Australia's leading, online education marketplaces is looking to grow out their commercial team and hire a hands-on, Senior Account Manager and help take them through this next exciting growth phase.
*The Senior Account Manager maintains and grows relationships with large providers, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships you will be expected to retain existing business while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned provider accounts.
Main responsibilities will include:
Retains and profitably grows the clients' volume, sales, and profitability through proactive management of assigned large-provider relationships.
Penetrates assigned accounts by:
- Selling new or additional products or services to current buyers; and/or
- Finding additional buyers within the existing provider location; and/or
- Selling additional provider locations.
Sells complete offering of products and services.
Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
Develops provider account plans for all assigned providers by leading a joint planning process that identifies relevant provider needs, prioritises initiatives and our investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
Proactively manages providers satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
Manages assigned providers transition from the Business Development group during provider implementation.
Accountabilities & Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Establishes provider account plans that meet our standards in all assigned accounts
- Maintains high provider satisfaction ratings that meet our standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Reports to the Head of Partnerships
- Enlists the support of the product team, marketing resources, technical resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Works closely with Customer Success Team to ensure provider satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct support staff assigned to support responsibilities in specific providers.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum four to six years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic provider segment; or
- A record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
- PC proficiency
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions
- This position includes periods of telephone-intensive work and may require sitting for long periods of time
- This position includes outside and interstate travel to providers premises
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.