Sr. Product Manager, Service Platform - CloudPassage
CloudPassage is on a mission to enable Fortune 1000 companies to fearlessly embrace the power of agile computing by delivering innovative, automated security and compliance solutions. Founded in 2010, CloudPassage has successfully helped many enterprises undergo the digital transformation to the cloud, and we are continuing to grow as the industry leader in cloud workload visibility and protection.
At CloudPassage we value customer empathy, teamwork, and collaboration. While we serve large enterprises, we practice start-up work ethics. Most successful individuals at CloudPassage are intellectually curious, take ownership for their actions and pull beyond their own weight, while still having fun. We are seeking to add an outstanding individual with strong prior product experience to our product management team.
This position is a leadership role on our product management team where you will own the SaaS platform and integration strategy for our solution set. This role's objective is to deliver security and compliance on a mature SaaS platform that meets the needs of large enterprises for alerting, eventing, delegated administration and more.
- Drive the vision, strategy, and execution for CloudPassage service delivery platform and own the product requirements definition process.
- Build and maintain a broad competitive landscape for all solution areas addressed by CloudPassage.
- Own the technology partnership strategy and execution, building strong relationships with our technology eco system.
- Collaborate directly with key customers and partners to understand the market and product requirements, and establish deep partnerships.
- Work closely with architecture, development and operations team to manage the product development and delivery process.
- Drive alignment on common business goals with x-functional teams including product marketing, customer success, sales and sales engineering.
- 3-5 years of product management experience delivering SaaS products for mid-to-large enterprises.
- Proven track record for developing, managing, and launching large-scale web-based software and/or services.
- Prior background, in tech marketing role, launching customer oriented security solutions for mid-to-large enterprises.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively.
- A Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment.
- Ability to work equally well with product marketing, program management, sales operations, support, and engineering to drive successful product releases.
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well-funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Tons of great snacks, stocked beer fridge, and donut Thursdays
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility with a fast-growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with "the best security tool" in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years