Executive Assistant (COO) - Zenefits
Here's the gist:
Zenefits is the leading all-in-one HCM (human capital management) solution for small and medium businesses. Designed as an interconnected ecosystem of apps, Zenefits delivers the most complete HR experience by combining its own powerful apps with dozens of best-of-breed providers on the Zenefits platform. Built on a modern technology stack, Zenefits' platform provides a comprehensiveEmployee Record tightly integrated with Zenefits' apps like onboarding, payroll, compliance and benefits administration and partner apps like email, expense management, 401(k) and employee engagement. The result is a powerful HCM solution that helps mid-market businesses manage their people, stay compliant and save thousands of hours in lost time.
Our company is looking for an experienced, dedicated, and resourceful Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer. This role will entail both traditional EA duties as well as larger executive duties. The role will primarily support the COO but the right candidate will be prepared to support our other C-level executives within the organization. This position will work with several different types of people from external vendors to employees to our board members and investors. We're looking for someone who can take on a wide range of administrative support tasks that include (but are not limited to): heavy scheduling and calendar management, travel coordination and logistics, communication to management and company, etc. This role will also take on special projects such as: presentation preparation, budget management, coordinating executive off-sites, research and analysis, and several other additional ad hoc projects.
This position requires someone with incredible attention to detail as well as flexibility and fluidity in an ever changing and exciting environment. Our company is constantly evolving and growing which will require this person to be extremely organized and ready to take on any task. We pride ourselves on being a group of passionate people who love our product and love celebrating our achievements and milestones together. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with some of the most innovative minds in our industry and see our product change history.
- Effectively manage the COO's inbox and calendar to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly
- Schedule and facilitate meetings and calls across our different offices on a daily basis
- Create and coordinate detailed itineraries for executive travel
- Plan and manage logistics across different departments for both internal and external meetings (for example: work with IT on video conferencing, coordinate with Facilities on conference rooms and space, work with Security on visitor access, etc.)
- Coordinate communication and general needs amongst executive team
- Proactively manage special projects (for example: creating and updating slide decks, working with the Communications Team on press releases and other speaking engagements, budget management, etc.)
- Provide any other additional support as needed
A little more about you:
- 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant at the C-level
- In-depth experience managing complicated schedules, travel logistics, company wide event, executive level meetings, etc.
- Mastery of Google Apps
- Ability to understand and anticipate the needs of the COO
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and organized under high pressure
- Ability to be flexible with constant schedule changes while at the same time ensuring the COO does not fall behind in their day-to-day appointments
- Thriving in a fast paced environment
- Available to the executive team as needed
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred