Office Manager - CloudPassage
At CloudPassage, we are all about making cloud computing more secure and agile for leading global enterprise companies by resolving the number one inhibitor to cloud adoption: security. This challenge requires smart, passionate, and creative people.
We invented agile security for modern infrastructure. Our platform protects the most critical business assets. Staying in front of the cloud security landscape is a huge challenge that requires expertise, creativity, hard work and intense collaboration.
Leading enterprises like Citrix, Salesforce.com, and Adobe use CloudPassage to enhance their security and compliance posture while remaining agile. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, CloudPassage is backed by Benchmark Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital Partners, Tenaya Capital, Shasta Ventures, Musea Ventures and other leading investors.
CloudPassage is seeking a full-time Office Manager who is proactive, well-presented, confident, organized and demonstrates the ability to manage multiple responsibilities. Ideally, we are looking for someone with 2-4 years of office management experience who can grow as we grow. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to gain insight into the cloud security industry, while also gaining practical experience in office management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of internal and external customer requirements and provide quality service in accordance with CloudPassage standards.
- Manage reception area to facilitate a positive experience for all guests.
- Handle building management and facilities issues including managing janitorial, cleaning, repair and maintenance service provider contracts and service level agreements.
- Purchase & maintain office supplies, snacks, and beverages while ensuring kitchen cleanliness.
- Coordinate general administrative activities for the office.
- Serve as the main contact for company purchases, including credit card purchases for the office and team members.
- Maintain and order office equipment ensure everything is in working order.
- Organize catered meals and company sponsored events.
- Manage relationships with office service vendors.
- Maintain conference room calendars.
- Coordinate meetings, order lunch, make other arrangements for department or group meetings on an as-needed basis.
- Participate as needed in special projects.
- Minimum 2+ years of office management and administrative experience
- Excellent organizational and prioritization abilities
- Exceptional computer skills and must be clearly internet savvy (Google Docs and PowerPoint are a plus)
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
Top Reasons to Work With Us:
- CloudPassage is a growing, well-funded company that is making a difference
- At the bleeding edge of security and technology
- There are a lot of smart people to work with!
- Great pay, benefits, and stock options
- Tons of great snacks, stocked beer fridge, and donut Thursdays
- Rapid career advancement (plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility with a fast-growing company!)
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names for customers
- Opportunity to make an impact on customer's security issues
- Opportunity to work with "the best security tool" in the industry
- 50%-100% growth over the last 2 years
- Our office is in San Francisco one block from AT&T Park and two blocks from the Caltrain station