We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Onsite team in San Francisco.
At MitchelLake, we see and do things a bit differently. You see we're focused firmly on helping startups build world-class teams. And we've found that to be successful in startup land, you need flexibility and creativity and most of all innovation. So we neither keep gates nor push used cars. Instead, we build exclusive recruitment partnerships with our clients, enabling us to connect brilliant people with some of the most exciting companies in the world. MitcheLake Onsite, our embedded recruitment solution, provides a scalable recruiting model to venture-backed startups, enabling them to focus on their core business while hiring great teams.
- Act as the key point of contact for a portfolio of client accounts
- Onboard new clients
- Upsell & cross-sell services based on client needs
- Project manage client deliverables, as necessary
- Initiate, negotiate, and execute client contract renewals
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships by engaging on both a personal and professional level
- College degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Startup experience, either working with them or working for one
- Recruiting experience, preferably full-cycle recruiting and/or building a recruiting function
- Account management experience, preferably in a client services organization
We want someone with startup and recruiting experience, who will provide consistent service for our clients. You are the person who knows what a client needs before they ask for it. When you promise a deliverable by Friday, you send it out Thursday morning. Whatever the situation, you're at least one step ahead. Similarly, you understand the complexities of organizations, and you're able to build relationships all the way up and down an organization, from middle management to VP and C-level executives.
Perhaps you're working somewhere with too much structure and not enough innovation. Or maybe you're selling something that's not really what your clients need. Whatever the case, you've got a good grasp of the startup landscape in Silicon Valley, you know the challenges of recruiting, and you love building deep relationships with clients.
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid company phone
- Chairperson's club
- Volunteer days & team-building events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.