Seeking a self-motivated jack of all trades to join our team in San Francisco
- Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kickstart their career
- Talent acquisition and executive search
- Join our team in San Francisco
The MitchelLake Group is a specialty executive search and advisory firm for digital ventures and transformation. We are passionate about innovation and have been operating solely in this space since our foundation in Sydney in 2001. We now have operations teams in San Francisco, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and London. Our mission is to help innovators succeed through securing inspired leadership for some of the most exciting organizations on the planet.
We are guided by:
curiosity #partnership #mindfulness #excellence
We are seeking a motivated, hungry, jack-of-all-trades super-star to our US team in San Francisco. If you enjoy multi-tasking, problem-solving, working with different people and organizations and wrangling new ideas we have a role that can help you kickstart and amplify your career.
Support the day-to-day operations of the MitchelLake Group office and executive practice in San Francisco. This is a generalist role encompassing elements of project coordination, communications, back-office operations, research, and marketing.
We have a great downtown office in Jackson Square near the TransAmerica building. As a business, we often host start-ups as co-tenants and collaborators. We need someone to take care of our home in San Francisco, be an asset on the ground for our global finance and operations teams in Australia, support our executive search practice, directly and indirectly, by helping to design and coordinate events (internal and external), produce research, reports and content for client pitches and proposals. This is a growth opportunity and a chance to get exposure and grow into the exciting world of executive search.
Indicative activity breakdown:
- 50% Executive Search research, reporting, and project support
- 20% Production of events and communications (including CSR)
- 30% General office and administration support
*About you: *
While our business is 17 years old, we identify with being a startup. We are a small, scrappy team that is changing gears and growing up fast. This is a great opportunity for someone who is early in their career. You need to be resilient, tenacious and have a great sense of humor. You are naturally inquisitive and have a thirst for continuous learning, love working as part of a team, are detail oriented and enjoy engaging with interesting and challenging people of all kinds. You are a self-starter, like to win, are competitive and want to be part of a greater mission to make a positive impact as an individual with MLG and for the broader community and exciting companies that we work with.
- Excels with standard web platforms and systems such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Trello etc.
- Able to pick up new technology and platforms easily
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work with data and numbers
- 1-2 years of work experience
Bonus points for:
- Content writing skills
- Previous experience at a startup
- Previous experience at a recruiting firm or in a recruiting function