Drive New Business opportunities in Retained & Exclusive Search as well as performance-driven embedded project solutions in Technology & Innovation!
- Global boutique Consultancy focused on the emerging tech & innovation sector
- Collaborative, flexible and autonomous environment
- Strong Sales Growth Opportunity / Generous bonus structure
Whilst the majority of the recruitment industry is focused on transactional behaviours, old-school management styles and the numbers game, The MitchelLake Group draws its attention to the market and our customers in order to be transformational!
MitchelLake provides flexible and transparent talent solutions from retained executive search, through to embedded, performance-driven project solutions. We've built a global network of respected technology leaders by being part of the industry, not merely as recruiters. We are active investors, we run global events, and we are commentators on important trends across the landscape.
We are currently looking to build the team across our global operations including our San Francisco office and are looking for another Principal or Associate Partner level to drive Retained & Exclusive Search new business opportunities as well performance-driven project solutions.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Technology & Digital Innovation Marketplace experience with specialist areas of interest would be in Sales and Marketing, Commercial Leadership & Engineering.
- New business development & Customer engagement - building value-based relationships with C-level & Senior decision makers
- Strong Negotiation & Commercial knowledge that drives strong client partnerships qualification of relevant & quality engagements
- Ability to Lead Research Associates to prepare market insights, competitor/industry analysis; case studies; likely search strategy etc. in support of client pitch/presentation and other information as required to support proposal documentation
- Market engagement: Industry & Conference Attendance, Identify & Run relevant events, client dinners etc that help drive new business and brand development opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with Associates on Search strategy around candidate identification via ATS / CRM tools, original research and sourcing methods.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple assignments and priorities, an understanding of recruitment best practice, and an analytical approach to problem-solving.
More About MitchelLake
- Centred on working with startups, traditional enterprise and digital transformation groups, we provide innovative recruiting solutions on two basic premises: adding value and facilitating partnerships. We exist to help great ideas succeed by enabling entrepreneurs to scale and companies of scale innovate.
- We are building an enduring global brand that is recognised as the global leader of talent for innovation.
- A global network of offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, San Francisco, and satellite offices in New York, London & the Gold Coast.
- We are proud of our growth and success, particularly as the only Australian owned emerging tech & innovation focused recruitment agency with a substantial presence and office in San Francisco. We are honoured to be flying the Aussie flag in Silicon Valley which ultimately drives greater connections and opportunities with the innovative brands that lead the Digital marketplace.
- Our model is predominately 100% Retained and Exclusive engagements on both individual and tailored project based talent solutions to clients ranging from innovative early-stage tech start-ups through to large corporates that are looking to transform the way they engage with customers through digital channels.
- We are storytellers, we revel in market participation, driving events, introductions and market development for the clients and executives who make up the broader MitchelLake community.
Please forward your CV or email your interest if you'd like to have an informal chat about your career, our culture and the opportunity that Mitchellake could present as a new phase in your career.