Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your Talent Career an in-house recruiter & build out your stakeholder management & consulting skills?
- Grow your Talent Career Client-Side in the Technology/Digital Innovation arena
- We partner with SF's leading brands & startups with an embedded team model
- Work also on Solutions Projects / Executive Search processes
Here at MitchelLake we're firmly focused on helping fast-growing tech companies build world-class teams.
We've found that to be successful in startup land, you need flexibility, creativity, and most of all, innovation! We build exclusive recruitment partnerships with our clients, enabling us to connect brilliant people with some of the most exciting and innovative companies in the world.
We're currently looking for experienced Talent Consultants to join our San Francisco Bay Area's Solutions team.
What you'll do
As a Talent Solutions Consultant, you will either work on Retained Search Projects at our Office or be partnered with a specific client, working side by side with hiring managers to find and hire the best possible candidates for their teams, this includes but won't be limited to Technical Leadership roles, Data Engineers, DevOps, and Node.js gurus!
If client-side you will have the opportunity to own the tech hiring process from role kickoff to offer negotiation all while immersing yourself in some very cool businesses - some of our recent success has included companies such as; MuleSoft, One Medical, Zenefits, CloudPassage, and FitBit.
- You'll ideally be someone who has recruitment experience with a strong focus on technology & product and be consultative nature.
- You might be coming out of a contingent agency or an in-house role and now looking for a world where you can have the best of both!
- You'll have a solid base of experience placing hardcore tech roles where you'll confidently understand current front & back-end technology areas, engineering methodologies & practices and have enough market insight to question, challenge and evaluate tech talent at the various levels.
- Strong experience in handling the recruitment end to end process including taking detailed job briefs, knowledge of various sourcing tools and driving outcomes through the offer negotiations processes.
- We are seeking candidates that can manage various stakeholders & prioritise workloads/projects effectively
What you can expect from us
Our positive culture is driven by 3 core values, Partnership, Curiosity and Mindfulness. These values help drive our strong team culture of collaboration and collective sense of humour! We certainly have a lot of fun working together, whether happy-hour is calling for a catch-up/celebration or taking part in our monthly team events (sailing, wine tasting, Giants games... to name a few) or taking off a day each quarter to work for community or charity causes as a team.
Our benefits package is outstanding for a small company (unlimited vacation, retirement savings plus matching). We're based in San Francisco, but also have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Singapore (and run an international Chairman's club to bring top performers from all those offices together every year - will you be part of that?)
If you like to stay on top of the tech landscape in Silicon Valley, know how to hire, and love bringing great people together, then we love to hear from you. Please email your CV to gain further insight and a discsussion about your potential future career with The Mitchellake Group.