Senior Product Designer - One Medical Group
We're a tech company combined with a national network of doctors' offices to create the best patient experience possible. Our team -- comprised of designers, engineers, product managers and doctors -- is making a direct impact in the trillion dollar primary care industry.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join and help lead the One Medical experience across our product suite.
In our highly collaborative environment, not only will you be partnering with engineers and product managers, you'll also be sitting shoulder to shoulder with the doctors and nurses who deliver care daily to One Medical patients. You'll work on the entire lifecycle of a product and user experience, from early concepting in design sprints, building and testing prototypes with humans, shipping production-ready designs, and analyzing what you created and continually iterating.
- Design and build world-class products and experiences for patients and doctors.
- Lead an inclusive design process: facilitating vision setting, ideation, planning and creative execution for one or more small cross-functional teams.
- Validate ideas through user interviews, research, prototyping, and usability testing.
- Have 6+ years of product design experience including information architecture, user research, prototyping and visual design. Experience in service design and implementation is a plus.
- Thrive working in small cross-functional teams with product managers, engineers, operations, customer support and QA.
- Master of craft: you take pride in delivering elegant, thoughtful and beautiful designs*: *sketches, mock-ups, prototypes, information architecture diagrams, style guides, and visual assets.
- Fluent in industry-standard tools: Framer, HTML/CSS, InVision, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Xcode, etc.
- Focused on human and value-centered design. You think both about design decisions to drive the business forward while ensuring that our patients and members get the best care experience.
- Strong communicator, comfortable with ambiguity and enthusiastic about tackling the toughest problems in patient-centric care.
- Life changing vision. We believe in applying user-centered design, leading edge technology, and a team of talented doctors and technologists to re-inventing the world of healthcare.
- Inspiring and committed teammates. We place a high premium on openness, thoughtful decision-making, and a fun-spirited environment. Outside of work, some of us are scaling mountains on our bikes, photographing hidden parts of San Francisco, swinging on the flying trapeze, and finding our inner zen through yoga and meditation.
- Progress in action. At One Medical, we regularly shadow the practitioners using our software. We are able to have instantaneous feedback, and discussion on what works and how to fix what doesn't.
- Great tech. We believe in finding the best technology to power our business.
- Downtown San Francisco (2 blocks from BART and MUNI at Montgomery Street station)
- Competitive salary/benefits, and free One Medical membership for you and your family & friends