Account Executive - Mitchellake
Do you believe in building relationships, understanding client's pain points and offering custom-made solutions? Is working with small and mid-sized enterprise including start-ups and dealing with various levels including the C-level your cup of tea? Are you excited about generating lead and thrilled about negotiating and closing deals? Join us in being part of the change in from disruptive start-ups to Fortune 1000!
At MitchelLake we're firmly focused on helping fast-growth tech companies build world class teams. And we've found that to be successful in startup land, you need flexibility and creativity and most of all innovation. We build exclusive recruitment partnerships with our clients, enabling us to connect brilliant people with some of the most exciting companies in the world. We supply the leadership and technical talent that enables entrepreneurs to scale, and businesses of scale to innovate.
We are now looking for an Account Executive to join our San Francisco team to help us grow our embedded recruitment business. In this true partnership building role, along with the CEO, you will be responsible for leading the sales and new business development pipeline activity for the Mitchellake Embedded practice. You will manage relationships with new clients through direct sales efforts and/or ecosystem partners. You will be driving strong process handoff for the MLO delivery team which consists of onsite recruiting teams and/or individuals.
Our ideal candidate is someone with real sales and business development experience and has sold services, concepts/ ideas or technology. Do you have strong knowledge of organizational designs and structures, love keeping yourself updated about start-up and technology field with a great understanding of selling services in the recruitment process from lead generation to offer stage and has strong negotiation and closing skills, then we should talk!
- Bachelors' degree
- Broad experience selling HRIS, HR Operations, Workforce Management, or Recruiting tools
- Experience in leading matrix support team environments
- Experience in driving deep discovery within clients
Knowledge/Skills (including technology)
- Understanding of selling services in the recruitment process from lead generation to offer stage
- Strong negotiation/closing skills
- Solid understanding and at least some experience in the startup, mid-tier, and enterprise business world
- Strong high level knowledge of different technologies and software languages in use today
- Strong knowledge of organizational design and structures
- Generally up to date with the latest trends in technology, especially around social media and mobile media/marketing
- Ability to effectively manage expectations on business capacity and forecasting.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate risk-related concepts to a variety of audiences including both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of retained recruiting and talent management.
- Looks at their client base as their own business.
- Thrives in a startup environment. Would rather help define the situation than be given a set of rules to play by.
- Problem Solver: Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Furthermore; ambitious, self-motivated problem solver with the ability to tackle complex projects in a short time frame.
- Demonstrated ability to take a company point of view, knowing the balance between being the ultimate decision maker, being a solution seeker, and being a problem identifier (while evaluating and presenting alternatives).
Here at MitchelLake, we value our strong team culture of collaboration and collective sense of humor and fun. We're a true team and really enjoy working together. We do happy hours, monthly team events (sailing, wine tasting, Giants games... to name a few) and we take off a day a quarter to work for community or charity causes as a team. Our benefits package is outstanding for a small company (unlimited vacation, retirement savings plus matching). We're based in San Francisco, but also have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Singapore (and run a Chairman's Club to bring top performers from all those offices together every year - will you be part of that?)