Quality Assurance - One Medical Group
Are you tired of the endless wait at the doctor's reception area, only to spend 20 cold minutes on a hospital bed before you get your 8 minutes with the doctor? So were we!
At One Medical we are passionate about revolutionizing the primary care industry by offering a new approach to primary care. We combine people-centered design, technology, and a team of talented health care providers to give our members an amazing experience.
Our members enjoy access to top health professionals, with same day, next day and after hours appointments so they can get in when they need to. Our appointments start on time, start with the doctor and are twice as long as the industry average. Not to mention the innovative technology we're crafting like our mobile app…our members love it, just take a look at our Yelp reviews.
One Medical is the fastest-growing primary care system in the country with over 50 locations nationwide in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington, DC.
Are you passionate too? If so, we invite you to join us.
- Interact with engineering, product and design folks
- You will lead a growing team of QA Engineers working across many projects and platforms
- Guide our automation testing efforts
- Support established organizational processes while making incremental improvements as needed
- Be a vocal proponent for quality (internally and externally) in every phase of the development process
- Provide "ownership" of problem through final resolution.
- You're passionate about delivering high software quality
- You enjoy both both manual testing and automating existing manual testing
- You care about learning new technologies and have a good instinct for discovering defects in software
- You are focused, responsible, and a team-player who thrives under pressure
- Fluent in Agile/SCRUM and lean development methodologies
- You excel at being organized
- You have a strong eye for UI design and user experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Minimum 5 years of QA testing
- Minimum 3 years working with mobile applications on iOS and Android
What We Can Offer
- Life changing vision. We believe in applying user-centered design, leading edge technology, and a team of talented doctors and technologists to re-invent the world of healthcare.
- Super fast growing, innovative, successful startup that develops all of its own technology.
- Progress in action. We regularly visit One Medical offices to shadow the clinicians who use our software. We are able to have instantaneous feedback and discussion on what works and how to fix what doesn't.
- Inspiring and committed teammates. We place a high premium on openness, thoughtful decision-making, and a fun-spirited environment. Outside of work, some of us are scaling mountains on our bikes, photographing hidden parts of San Francisco, flying trapeze, and finding our inner zen through yoga or meditation or parenting.
- Downtown San Francisco location, close to BART and other public transit, as well as lots of coffee shops.
- Competitive compensation and free One Medical membership for you and your family and/or friends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.