A fantastic opportunity for a mid level Product Manager to join a highly profitable sports racing business, located in the sunny Sutherland Shire!
- Mid level Product Manager required to partake in tech platform re-build
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Highly profitable sports racing business, Sutherland Shire location!
My client is a sports racing giant, proudly serving its industry since 1998. A highly profitable business, with a company valuation currently sitting at $40m, approx. 750,000 customers a month a digitally and currently the leading racing resource by approximately 35%, they are looking to appoint a mid-level Product Manager to join their team. This role is a 12-month fixed term contract, with a strong possibility of an extension, and is based in Sydney's sunny Sutherland Shire.
The day to day
- Supporting the Head of Product in driving the overall vision, strategy, product plans and road-map to deliver product related initiatives.
- Documenting product requirements in the form of detailed user stories, acceptance criteria and scenarios
- Using data to inform product decisions or when making recommendations.
- Be the voice of the customer (both current and future) in all aspects of the product development and delivery process.
- Supporting the Head of Product in leading projects from discovery to delivery and communicating project status updates to business stakeholders
- Being accountable for quality reviews during a build/delivery, working with the QA team to triage and prioritise defects.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the company to deliver amazing products and features including design, engineering, operations, marketing and support.
- 2 + years of digital product management experience.
- "Spidey-sense" project management instincts and creativity
- Experience working in a fast paced, commercially focused environment
- Proven track record for developing, managing, and launching large-scale web-based products.
- Strong understanding of agile software delivery principles.
- Have the following personal attributes: initiative, integrity, perseverance, trust and personal credibility; be a clear communicator (both verbal and written); hungry for results, a good listener; detail-oriented with strong organizational skills; strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate to effectively meet deadlines; ability to work in a collaborative team environment; and clear attention to detail is key.
- Experience building native apps for iOS and Android a plus
Please send through your application through via the APPLY button, or email michael (at) mitchellake (dot) com. We are looking for the ideal candidate to start in the next four-six weeks (early - mid February).
This is an exclusive and retained search to MitchelLake. Good luck!