Keen to escape the Hectic Hussle of Sydney and flip your lifestyle to beautiful Byron Bay and all the surroundings of the Northern Rivers Region?
- Lifestyle Change - Move to the Beautiful Byron Bay region
- Very well-funded startup in Social Commerce
- Market aligned Salary Package + Equity/ Share Options
Are perhaps seeking simpler lifestyle away from the day to day of city life and would love to build technology with meaning and impactful from a Social Enterprise perspective?
Our client is building the platform that turns content into currency for social good. They are for creativity, authenticity, and purpose with a core view of breaking down silos separating creators, brands, and causes to enable the future of conscious commerce.
This company is a very well-funded startup and is building an amazing team, with a flexible and progressive culture. Apart from a market aligned salary package, you will also receive the equivalent value to your Base Salary also in Equity/Share Options.
Senior Backend Developers (Node.js)
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the MongoDB powered database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to user requests. You will also be responsible for architecting much of the back-end elements alongside the engineering team.
- High proficiency in Node.js development and Express framework
- Experience with Redis
- Knowledge of MySQL Database systems and MongoDB
- Experience in Google Cloud Machine Learning API's (Vision, Speech, Natural Language) highly desirable
- AWS EC2/RDS/S3 Experience
- AWS API Gateway Experience with Lambda functions
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of security compliance
- Understanding of automated testing/deployment scripts/platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - GIT
- Knowledge or interest in Solidity, Truffle and Ganache is a plus
Our client has a Revolutionary Business Model, which enables Media Influences to connect with Brands to drive currency for Social Good. They are well-funded with a strong investment channel to build a scalable global business and building this company out of the beautiful Byron Bay Region. Please click below to submit your application of for a direct discussion contact Kyle McGinty on 0438209200 or email