Fantastic opportunity to work on a large scale platform with the latest technologies!
- Great Central location
- Great chance for career progression
- Work with a very niche and developing online product
This company is looking for their next front-end developer to join their team. They have built a platform that allow SME's to organise and schedule their clients. Located in Sydney, they have a strong presence over in the US and looking to expand to Europe. Their culture operates very lean with this role reporting to the CTO.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features with ReactJS
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of ReactJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Computer Science degree or something similar would be beneficial