VC-backed high growth Fintech startup - strong product ownership, big impact on customers, work with some of the most elite engineers in the market.
- Join a fast growing Series C Fintech Startup, #1 in niche globally
- Closely collaborate with Diretor of Engineering
- End-to-end strategy, architecture design and implementation
We are a team of intelligent, humble, driven and curious individuals who are building the modern tech startup culture as we scale globally. We are pursuing the 'If you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life' goal and are off to a great start. A genuine startup success story who are about to embark on an incredible adventure together, work to life harmony is important as are the existing family value that we were formed upon.
What You'll Be Doing
- Write server-side code to solve business problem in the business area of Payments and Insights
- Design new, robust, fault-tolerant distributed systems and upgrade the existing system infrastructure
- Collaborate closely with product management and mobile/Web client-side engineers to ensure features successfully solving the user problems and achieving the business goals
- Holistically own the systems you built from architectural design, development, quality, security to production health
Who We Are Looking For
- 8+ years of professional backend software engineering and architecture experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Node.js
- BS, or MS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Experience with a SaaS or product driven company
- A passion for software engineering, solving complex problems, and continuous improvement
- An ability to design architectural solutions to enable highly reliable, fault-tolerant, and scalable production systems
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, software design, modern distributed system design and implementation
- Production experience with any brand of relational and/or NoSQL databases (eg. Dynamo, Mongo, Couchbase, etc..)
- Solid experience with AWS, Lambda is favourable
The ideal candidate has worked on production multiservice distributed systems and understands the difficulty of building a highly reliable, fault-tolerant, and scalable system.
We welcome your involvement and sharing of open source projects if you have them. Feel free to include a link to your portfolio, blog, GitHub, StackOverflow, BitBucket, Dribbble, Behance - anything that shows off your skills!