Join a rapidly growing VC-backed Fintech startup solving a pressing need in the market, work with elite engineers and enjoy great working culture
- Join a fast growing Series C Fintech Startup
- Work alongside a team of elite engineers from some of the US biggest successes
- Have full autonomy owning features from conception through to delivery
We are a team of intelligent, humble, driven and curious individuals who are building the modern tech startup culture at Invoice2go as we scale globally. We are pursuing the 'If you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life' goal and are off to a great start. A genuine startup success story who are about to embark on an incredible adventure together, work to life harmony is important as are the existing family value that we were formed upon.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working on the core of our system infrastructure: account management and subscription, authentication and security
- Designing new systems and upgrading the existing application
- Contributing in many ways in a team having a big impact on the company
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum 4 years experience with a SaaS-based Product/Company
- Ideally, you're a strong .Net, Node or Java developer experienced in building and shipping products with accuracy, scale and speed. You're also a developer who feels comfortable moving around and contributing across the Tech Stack
- You're interested in new technology and not intimidated by buzzwords, you understand you need to find the right solution for the task at hand
- You have an interest in something on the edge of innovation or are just plain curious, whether you can use it in your daily work or not eg. Scala, GO, Kotlin, RUST, Fantom, or perhaps you have a hobby project to tell us about?
- Understand system design and the architectural aspect to software development and infrastructure.
- A passion for scalability challenges
- In-depth knowledge of Relational Databases
- Proven ability to build a scalable and reliable solution where you have consistently shipped products
- Demonstration of keeping up with the latest and greatest technology trends and innovation
- Someone who loves what they do, is passionate about software development and wants to contribute to the company culture everyday
We welcome your involvement and sharing of open source projects if you have them. Feel free to include a link to your portfolio, blog, GitHub, StackOverflow, BitBucket, Dribbble, Behance - anything that shows off your skills!