Sydney-based | People-first culture with big focus on learning and development | Boutique technology consultancy
- People first culture, big focus on your learning and development
- Consultancy specialising in JVM technologies, DevOps and Big Data
- Greatest Place to Work award 2018
The Team and Company
Our client is a Sydney-based technology consultancy with a big focus on People-First culture. Their missions cover the spectrum of consulting, design and delivery, and range from enterprise transformations to startup greenfield development. You get to choose your own mission and internal specialisation, and be deployed as a team. You'll be joining a team that feels more like family than work colleagues, as they're equally as passionate about their social activities as their work.
They were awarded Greatest Place to Work in 2018.
Who will a great addition to the company?
Technically, their core strengths are in web full-stack development (JVM technologies), Big Data Processing and DevOps. They are looking to hire T-shape engineering consultants who enjoy being hands-on in the design and implementation of end-to-end solutions. You'll be a great addition to the team if you're curious in emerging technologies and know how to leverage them to solve complex challenges in enterprise environments. Consulting experience is not a must as long as you have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
\_Preferred profiles \_
Demonstrated in-depth technical ability in one or more of:
- JVM related technologies e.g. Java and Scala
- Big data architecture and processing technologies
- Expertise in containerisation and cloud deployment (Docker, Kubernetes)
DevOps (with strong software development background)
Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
Adaptability in different environments (full immersion in client environment)
Have mentoring interest / ability and a team player (no individual contributors here)
Application of good engineering practices (e.g. TDD, BDD, proper decoupling)
Enjoy a challenge
- "People-first" means you get to take time off to focus on your professional development
- Monthly sharing events, social activities, and annual expedition (as a team!)
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible and passionate environment
About us | MitchelLake Group
MitchelLake Group has been advising early stage and mature organisations experiencing rapid growth and transformation for over a decade. We believe innovation is at the heart of our future. That is why we provide specialist talent for start-ups and companies in the high-tech space.
MitchelLake Consulting are working on a retained basis and are responsible for all pre-screening of candidates. If this role seems of interest and you believe you have the right skill set, please apply today.